Do you send Gas Safe details of my Unvented and Energy Efficiency certificates?

Date: September 3, 2014 | Posted by: ers

Gas Safe Register only accept details of ACS Certificates direct from us. Candidates are required to notify Gas Safe Register direct that they hold a current Unvented or Energy Efficiency certificate.

« Go back to news
Copyright © ERS, 2014. All rights reserved. Website by KLWD