By becoming an ERS Approved Centre you are guaranteed our support with benefits including:
- Access to a decision maker 24/7
- Competitive pricing structure with low cost fees
- Smooth transition and approval process
- Working with staff who are amongst the most experienced with over 24 years’ experience of UKAS Accreditation
- Online system with latest documentation accessible any time
- Processing applications with fast turnaround from date of receipt to issue of certificate
- An express certification service
- Simple flexible assessment paperwork
- Quality Management System, developed to ensure compliance, including all necessary procedures and forms required for approval and running of your centre
- Bespoke ID cards
- Acting on your feedback and constantly striving to improve training and assessments for you
- Free of charge technical and QMS support
If you are an existing centre or looking to open a new centre, then ERS Certification can help. You will be joining an organisation that is committed to delivering a first-class service to a network of ERS Approved Centres in the UK and Ireland.
ERS Certification is a UKAS Accredited Certification Body for the ACS Gas, OFTEC Oil and Commission for Regulated Utilities (Ireland) schemes. ERS also deliver a wide range of ERS certificated schemes and bespoke products to satisfy customers and centre needs. We pride ourselves on being customer focused with a practical customer analysis approach.
Helping you become an Approved Centre is key to both our and your success, so it is important that we will be there to help you at any time. This includes visiting your centre, speaking to staff and support with your QMS system. Our technical staff will also provide support to ensure you meet any practical facility requirements.
ERS Certification is a well-respected organisation that will help generate business for your centre. In addition to our reputation for providing first-class certification services and developing industry-leading training and assessment programmes, the support we provide our centres is paramount to our success.
We look forward to working with you.
If you would like to find out more information about becoming an ERS centre please contact Steve Smith, ERS Director on 01553 771147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will personally explain the benefits of working with ERS and guide you through the specifications and approval criteria.