You will be required to:
- Submit a fully completed application form and pay the fee required by the centre (fees are non-refundable unless agreed in advance with the centre)
- Make available documentary evidence of all original pre-requisite qualifications for the Scheme applied for
- Provide evidence of identity along with two passport size and quality photographs
- Notify the Assessment Centre, at the time of the application of any special needs
- Notify the Assessment Centre in writing should there be a need to postpone or cancel the assessment or of any changes which may affect the application for assessment with at least fourteen days’ notice or such notice as required by the assessment centre before the commencement of the assessment
- Accept assessment dates as provisional until the completed application form and applicable fees have been received by the Assessment Centre, unless advised differently by the centre
- Observe strict confidentiality concerning the operations of ERS, its approved Assessment Centre and the contents if any of its schemes
- Comply with the instructions and directions of assessment centre staff during the application and assessment process
- Pay additional fees (if required by the centre) in the event that additional assessment time is required when undertaking failed parts of an assessment
The certificate will normally be sent to you unless you have authorised during the application process for this to be sent either to your employer or the assessment centre.
Go to the "find a centre" section on the website enter your postcode and select the scheme you require.
Certificates are normally dispatched within 14 days following receipt of completed documentation from the assessment centre. Please contact the centre first to make sure your documentation has been sent to us.
Gas Safe Register only accept details of ACS Certificates direct from us. Candidates are required to notify Gas Safe Register direct that they hold a current Unvented or Energy Efficiency certificate.
ERS ID cards are optional, please speak to the Assessment Centre prior to assessment or contact us after the assessment should you require a card. There is a charge for this service. Gas Safe and OFTEC issue their own ID cards.
See the replacement certificate section on the website. There is a charge for this service.
Costs are set by each centre not by ERS.
ERS Certification does not allow the use of ERS company logo.
ERS are contractually obliged to notify the relevant organisation (Gas Safe Register, OFTEC and Registered Gas Installer Ireland) of your personal data and assessment results.